Graffiti rampage during lockdown upsets Bayside Mayor
In an interview with Colin Tyrus on Southern FM’s A Newsman and his Music, Bayside Mayor Cr Clarke Martin has revealed a disappointing side effect of the COVID-19 lockdown.
Graffiti vandals have left their mark on shopping strips over the weekend but he warns the perpetrators they will be caught (and some already have been apprehended).
But there’s also a lot of uplifting news from the Mayor amidst the challenges posed by Coronavirus. Have a listen to the interview in this podcast from 20 April 2020.
- Kingston Mayor meets Bayside Newsman
- The Christmas Wrap – podcast
- Kingston Mayor’s update: podcast
- MEET BAYSIDE’S NEW MAYOR MICHAEL HEFFERNAN – PODCAST
- Glen Eira Update with Mayor Jim Magee – podcast